As our ongoing commitment to provide value-added services to customers, we have
enhanced our capabilities to support warranty and repair services through this web
portal. On this web portal, you can lodge your RMA (warranty) request online. You
can also request repair services of PIONEER DreamVision DreamBook as well as third
party, out of warranty products.
- Repair of PIONEER / DreamVision / DreamBook products under warranty
- Repair of PIONEER / DreamVision / DreamBook out of warranty products
- Repair of a selected range of third party out of warranty products such as notebooks
from HP / Compaq, Dell, Toshiba, IBM / Lenovo, Acer
- On Site Training
- On Site Service
Our technicians have plenty of hands-on experience in notebook problem diagnosis
and repair. Turnaround time is minimized. For customers from remote areas, Pioneer
Computers offers the option of "Pickup and Return."
The company has signed up with major insurance companies and business partners to
service out-of-warranty notebooks from Office Works, Harris Technology, Harvey Norman,
and the Good Guys. Education, government, and corporate enquiries welcome.
- The repair of your goods may result in the loss of any user-generated data. Please ensure that you have made a copy of any data saved on your goods.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.